Learn to Throw Cards Fast | Card Throwing

Jio
By -
0

        Cards Throw Fast | Card Throwing

    How to perfect in cards magic tricks and how to become a professional magicians?

                          Rick Jr Smith he is world's fastest Card Thrower infact he can throw card with such speed that can even cut stuff.

    Card Throwing
    Card Throwing

                         I might be able to cut stuff So, lets get started I went to market and bought these plastic card and than I intuitively started to throw cards and within 5 minutes

                        I realise that I need a tutorial so after watching the tutorial here is what I learned in order to throw a card you will first need to hold card in your domininant hand between your index and middle finger just like this just remember 


    Can throwing cards be lethal?


                        while holding you have to leave some gap at the top-right side of card now you need to fold your arm and wrist just like this after getting into this position now you need to throw the card by flicking your wrist just like this and remember one thing card will go in the direction where your finger is pointing after getting the technique 


    How do you throw a card accurately?

                            I started practice so, honestly saying in the starting I was facing lots of problem Because instead of going straight my cards were just floating in the air but once when I got used to the movement I started to see good results So after practising like this for sometime I decide to make a target-board for myself So, I went and draw target on paper and than paste that paper on thermocol sheet and this is how I made a target-board for me and than I started practice on that target-board So, in order to cut stuff with my throw I will require two things 


    What are the steps to throwing a card?

                    First : Accuracy Second :

                            Power Now I can achieve accuracy while practicing on this target-board but I will have to do something about the power in order to gain power I started rotation my upper body hips while throwing cards and with such a small change I saw a large difference in my throws So after practicing enough on target-board

                         I decided to use apple as target so that I can stick card in it in the starting I was facing difficulties but than this happened after this I was very happy so I again started practicing and next day I switch apple with banana thinking that today I might be able to cut in half


    Can throwing cards be used as a weapon?

                        I was wrong because no matter how hard I try cards were just touching and most of them cutting it slightly and due to this I wasted dozens of banana but soon this happened as cut was very small I decided to try again and after some throws this happened now at this point of time I was out of banana so I switch to carrot and believe me in my first throw only I was able to properly cut carrot into two pieces  

    Post a Comment

    0Comments

    Post a Comment (0)