Virat Kholi and KL Rahul talks after a great paternship in 1st WorldCup🌍 match🏏 #cwc2023 #viratkohli

Jio
By -
0
 

 hi guys uh here we are the next morning after a very intense evening for the team uh talking about a special partnership that me and K had we had one in Asia cup as well but I think this was a bit more special um how does it feel how's the body feeling firstly uh tired I won't lie um you know how it was the only chat after I think 50 or 70 runs of partnership was let's conserve the energy 

let's not run the twos but yeah once we hit it in the Gap then I guess the body I mean the instincts take over you still end up running it was a tough day glad that we could get our journey of the World Cup started with a good victory I know the situation wasn't ideal

 when you came in you were all over the place you still padding up while walking in putting gloves and all that and I think the first thing I told you was that was a quick turnaround um it was quite bizarre I mean to be honest the start was quite bizarre what was your feeling when you were walking I mean I I never expected it I mean you do lose a couple of quick wickets sometimes the ball is doing something but not like that it still takes like four five overs it doesn't all happen in like 1.5 overs or two overs time I just came and sat I had a shower just came out and just sat the minute


 I sat down Nishan got out and then I had to rush back to get taped and then started wearing my pads and then then Ro got out and then sh I thought at least CH I'll get at least two overs sh will bat a little bit but I think he got a first or second ball I don't even know cuz I was busy patting up and then I rushed out yeah one thing that for me was highlight of our partnership was I mean obviously because of the low total

 how content we were to just knock the ball around uh not necessarily looking at the number of balls we had played and the runs we had got and just fighting through the physical challenges of what we had experienced through the afternoon coming into the evening then the pressure obviously makes you feel even more tense and you start getting more fatigued than you are um just knocking the ball around and then bringing the total down 10 15 runs at a time that for me 


I felt like was something that really helped us to build that big partnership what what was your perspective at that time what were you thinking my game plan or what I told myself is to play the play the first 10 overs like I play test Cricket I do open the batting we've played in situations where the ball does a little bit so I I told myself I'll just you know probably be conservative little bit and just try and kill that um momentum that Australia had they were on a high you were clearly 


you know you were content with knocking it around but you always kept showing that intent that if they if they pitch it up or if they you know if they get off their radar you will punish them and I think they they could sense that as well and and you know we got a couple of boundaries that way and it it really helped that both of us play in in a more conventional way in those tough situations which obviously helped us to you know eradicate the errors and and keep rotating the strike as well so 


so we've had a good start um we don't like to elaborate too much uh but yeah just to say that the the team obviously feels great after a win like that and hopefully as K said we can build on this and and go a long way in this tournament and without one question from me or it's a homecoming for you we're going to Delhi um I'm sure it's a very uh special feeling for you you've grown up there and now you have a pavilion named after you 

so walking walking to in a couple of days time will be very special and what's what's the feeling that you're going through of course for me that's a stadium where I've grown up playing my Cricket age group Cricket ranji trophy cricket and then played for India as well so you know that memory is always fresh in your mind when you when you go back into those moments it's you can feel it still because that is where everything started that is where the selector saw you for the first time and

 you got an opportunity so it's always special to go back and play at the Arun jle Stadium now uh when we started it was kotla for us and and you know we used to practice in the B grounds and watch the ranji teams practice in in the main ground so very special place very special memories and um yeah I mean it's a bit awkward for me to be still be playing and be playing in front of a pavilion named after me honestly I don't like to talk about it a lot because it is a very awkward feeling but uh it's a great honor something that I never felt would happen in my career and I just feel very grateful when I go back and see all the things that are present now and from where I started



हाय दोस्तों, हम यहां टीम के लिए एक बहुत गहन शाम के बाद अगली सुबह हैं, एक विशेष साझेदारी के बारे में बात कर रहे हैं जो मैंने और के ने एशिया कप में भी की थी, लेकिन मुझे लगता है कि यह थोड़ा और विशेष था, उह यह कैसा लगता है शरीर कैसा लग रहा है, सबसे पहले, उह, मैं थका हुआ हूं, मैं झूठ नहीं बोलूंगा उम, आप जानते हैं कि यह कैसी एकमात्र बातचीत थी, मुझे लगता है कि 50 या 70 रनों की साझेदारी के बाद, आइए ऊर्जा बचाएं, आइए दो रन न चलाएं, लेकिन हां, एक बार जब हम गैप में आ जाएं तो फिर मुझे लगता है कि शरीर, मेरा मतलब है कि वृत्ति आप पर हावी हो जाती है, फिर भी आप दौड़ते रहते हैं, यह एक कठिन दिन था,


 खुशी है कि हम विश्व कप की अपनी यात्रा एक अच्छी जीत के साथ शुरू कर सके, मुझे पता है कि जब आप आए थे तो स्थिति आदर्श नहीं थी। हर जगह आप दस्ताने वगैरह पहनकर चलते समय अभी भी पैडिंग कर रहे हैं और मुझे लगता है कि पहली चीज जो मैंने आपको बताई थी वह यह थी कि एक त्वरित बदलाव था, उम्म यह काफी विचित्र था, मेरा ईमानदारी से कहने का मतलब है कि शुरुआत काफी विचित्र थी, आपकी भावना क्या थी जब आप चल रहे थे तो मेरा मतलब है कि मैंने इसकी कभी उम्मीद नहीं की थी, 

मेरा मतलब है कि आप कुछ विकेट जल्दी खो देते हैं, कभी-कभी गेंद कुछ कर रही होती है, लेकिन ऐसा नहीं है, इसमें अभी भी चार पांच ओवर लगते हैं, यह सब 1.5 ओवर या दो ओवर में नहीं होता है। समय मैं अभी आया और बैठ गया, मैं स्नान कर चुका था, बस बाहर आया और बस बैठ गया, जैसे ही मैं बैठा, निशान बाहर आ गया और फिर मुझे टेप लगाने के लिए वापस भागना पड़ा और फिर अपने पैड पहनना शुरू कर दिया और फिर आरओ बाहर निकला और फिर श मैं सोचा था कि कम से कम सीएच मुझे कम से कम दो ओवर मिलेंगे, वह थोड़ी बल्लेबाजी करेगा, लेकिन मुझे लगता है कि उसे पहली या दूसरी गेंद मिली, मुझे यह भी नहीं पता क्योंकि मैं थपथपाने में व्यस्त था और फिर मैं बाहर चला गया, हां एक बात यह है कि मैं हमारी साझेदारी का मुख्य आकर्षण था, 


मेरा मतलब स्पष्ट रूप से कम स्कोर के कारण था, लेकिन हम गेंद को इधर-उधर फेंकने से कितने संतुष्ट थे, जरूरी नहीं कि हमने कितनी गेंदें खेलीं और कितने रन बनाए और सिर्फ शारीरिक रूप से लड़ते हुए। दोपहर तक हमने जो चुनौतियाँ अनुभव की थीं, शाम तक आते-आते दबाव स्पष्ट रूप से आपको और भी अधिक तनावग्रस्त महसूस कराता है और आप और अधिक थकने लगते हैं, बस गेंद को इधर-उधर फेंकना और फिर एक समय में कुल 10-15 रन कम कर देना। मेरे लिए यह कुछ ऐसा था जिसने वास्तव में हमें उस बड़ी साझेदारी को बनाने में मदद की, उस समय आपका दृष्टिकोण क्या था, आप मेरे गेम प्लान के बारे में क्या सोच रहे थे या मैंने खुद से कहा था कि पहले 10 ओवर खेलो जैसे कि मैं टेस्ट खेलता हूं। क्रिकेट में मैं बल्लेबाजी की शुरुआत करता हूं, हमने उन स्थितियों में खेला है जहां गेंद थोड़ी हरकत करती है,


 इसलिए मैंने खुद से कहा कि मैं बस आपको बता दूं कि शायद थोड़ा सा रूढ़िवादी हो और बस उस उम गति को खत्म करने की कोशिश करो जो ऑस्ट्रेलिया के पास थी, वे उच्च पर थे आप स्पष्ट रूप से जानते हैं कि आप इसे खत्म करने से संतुष्ट थे, लेकिन आप हमेशा यह इरादा दिखाते रहे कि यदि वे इसे आगे बढ़ाते हैं या यदि वे जानते हैं कि यदि वे अपने रडार से बाहर निकलते हैं तो आप उन्हें दंडित करेंगे और मुझे लगता है कि वे इसे समझ सकते हैं। साथ ही और आप जानते हैं कि हमें इस तरह से कुछ सीमाएं मिलीं और इससे वास्तव में मदद मिली कि हम दोनों उन कठिन परिस्थितियों में अधिक पारंपरिक तरीके से खेलते हैं, जिससे जाहिर तौर पर हमें गलतियों को मिटाने और स्ट्राइक रोटेट करने में मदद मिली। साथ ही इसलिए हमने एक अच्छी शुरुआत की है,


 हम बहुत अधिक विस्तार करना पसंद नहीं करते हैं, लेकिन हाँ, बस इतना कहना है कि टीम इस तरह की जीत के बाद स्पष्ट रूप से बहुत अच्छा महसूस कर रही है और उम्मीद है कि जैसा कि के ने कहा था, हम इस पर आगे बढ़ सकते हैं और और इस टूर्नामेंट में एक लंबा सफर तय करें और मुझसे एक भी सवाल किए बिना या यह आपके लिए घर वापसी है, हम दिल्ली जा रहे हैं, मुझे यकीन है कि यह आपके लिए एक बहुत ही विशेष एहसास है, आप वहां बड़े हुए हैं और अब आपके पास एक मंडप का नाम आपके नाम पर रखा गया है, इसलिए कुछ दिनों में वहां घूमना बहुत खास होगा और आप जिस भावना से गुजर रहे हैं वह निश्चित रूप से मेरे लिए एक स्टेडियम है जहां मैं अपने क्रिकेट आयु समूह क्रिकेट रणजी ट्रॉफी खेलते हुए बड़ा हुआ हूं क्रिकेट और फिर भारत के लिए भी खेला, इसलिए आप जानते हैं कि जब आप उन क्षणों में वापस जाते हैं तो वह यादें आपके दिमाग में हमेशा ताजा रहती हैं, आप इसे अभी भी महसूस कर सकते हैं क्योंकि वहीं से सब कुछ शुरू हुआ था, 


यही वह जगह है जहां चयनकर्ता ने आपको पहली बार देखा था समय है और आपको मौका मिला है, इसलिए अरुण जेले स्टेडियम में वापस जाना और खेलना हमेशा विशेष होता है, जब हमने शुरुआत की थी तो यह हमारे लिए कोटला था और आप जानते हैं कि हम बी मैदान में अभ्यास करते थे और रणजी टीमों को अभ्यास करते देखते थे। मुख्य मैदान, बहुत खास जगह, बहुत खास यादें और हां, मेरा मतलब है कि मेरे लिए अभी भी खेलना और मेरे नाम पर बने पवेलियन के सामने खेलना थोड़ा अजीब है, ईमानदारी से कहूं तो मुझे इसके बारे में ज्यादा बात करना पसंद नहीं है क्योंकि यह एक बहुत ही अजीब एहसास है, लेकिन यह एक बड़ा सम्मान है, कुछ ऐसा जो मैंने कभी नहीं सोचा था कि मेरे करियर में ऐसा होगा और मैं बहुत आभारी महसूस करता हूं जब मैं वापस जाता हूं और उन सभी चीजों को देखता हूं जो अभी मौजूद हैं और जहां से मैंने शुरुआत की थी

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)