I HACKED This Scammer And FREAKED HIM OUT!

Jio
By -
0
this gamma just got exposed alive and we managed to freak him out as well send we're sending the live stream to his computer right now so is he on oh no he watched as this half naked scammer stole from many innocent victims I am yeah okay Diane I want you to know that those are scammers okay and we were also able to expose many more the things that you do make people commit suicide I don't care I'm talking here all done at the people School Center 2023 recently I was invited by scammer payback to the people's call center 2023 which is an anti-scam call center to fight scammers including the best scumbaters from all over the world whose scammers versus scumbazers



         so I decided to fly over and help take down these nasty scammers once I got there I met some of the amazing people who were attending such as scammer payback himself the trilogy media team Carl Rock and pleasant green IRL Rosie Matt from any desk fellow cyber Security Experts John Hammond and zero day who had some secret tours that helped us take down scammers foreign started calling scammers on the phone so let the hacking begin I successfully got into this Gunman's system and he was coming from his home most of the time naked even though it was clear that he had clean clothes he would make victims log into their bank account and pretend that there was a duplicate transaction making them send him a wire transfer luckily we were able to stop these transfers even one of ten thousand dollars we knew that this scammer had to be stopped so we began to do some investigation on him this gamma was based in uttar Pradesh India we managed to track the times that he was scamming as we saw him go into bed for sleep 

            we also watched and listened into his FaceTime calls to his girlfriend and finally as he showcased his nasty feet oh yeah he would also spy on victims computers going through and finding their personal pictures Bank information and computer passwords which brings me to the sponsor of this video Aura have you ever wondered if scammers like this had your personal information that's when Aura comes in to help you can find out if your family's private information has been leaked or if you've been part of the data breach simply by typing in your email hitting on scan an oral search to see if any of your information has been compromised even on the dark web the best part is that they will show you which data Brokers have used your information 


                Aura also help protect your phone numbers passwords emails and addresses with features like parental control and a VPN they also come with their own antivirus to make sure your social security number never gets used all of this while providing live updates and notifications to make sure your information stays safe even when you're on the go on your mobile app or I also have a one million dollar insurance coverage make sure you go and get your 14 day free trial with the link in the description below or head over to aura.com forward slash agent G9 stay watching to find out what we did to this scammer at the people's call center we managed to save many victims from scams hello I I'm wondering if you're talking to scammers on the phone right now or some tech support people on the phone okay Diane I want you to know that those are scammers okay um it was through Microsoft no no no those are not Microsoft those are scammers they're impersonators they're pretending to be Microsoft they they shouldn't be charging you money and don't talk to them anymore because they're just gonna try to get more money out of you I'm Gonna Get You someone to call you back okay currently we're at the people's call center and we are getting these scammers taken down and we're helping victims out as well anyone calling you telling you to buy gift cards or make a payment anything that you just encountered is going to be a scam oh well thank you no problem


                 I hope that's enough help for you today so we're just trying to you know get a hold of you and make sure that you're safe that you're good that you haven't given them any money or personal information electric bill thing it's not real it's a scam they're you know they don't actually work for any electric company they go that's perfect all right you have fun with your puzzle Nam uh and have a wonderful day fighting against many other scammers too while you are wasting my time can you tell me this is a scammer payback I know that you know he said this is this is a scammer paper you're calling from camera payback and you bastard wasting my time because you think this is funny you're scamming elderly people what makes that okay why shouldn't we fight against you what makes you sleep at night how do you sleep at night taking money from elderly people  do you know that like the things that you do make people commit suicide and people die because of your actions do you understand that I don't care I don't  care all right whatever has happened


             you know so you don't care about people dying people that have a wife kids family just like you nobody here finally some scumbaters trolling the scammers all right sir can you tell me like what you do for a living sir like you make videos or what you do what is your YouTube channel and answer I want to see myself over there what type of content you character like types is your favorite position sir because I am intuitive thank you for calling support team of Geek Squad how may I help us today yeah hi this is Mike um my last name is Hawk h-a-w-k can you confirm my name    


                I just want to make sure you got it correct my [ __ ] right Mike just Mike my [ __ ] and the order the the name in the order is Handel no a-s no but my name on the on the on the account what is the name a Mike Hawk that is correct gamma payback was ready to expose this scammer live on stream and what would be a better way than showing him his own webcam live on his computer is this part is this part hello part Sharma


             I think it's nice yeah I think hi this is pierogi um yeah I want to see if uh what what you're up to right now man chilling part Sharma I just want you to go and check oh he hung up baby if we gotta call him again all right he doesn't want to pick up hold on guys oh he's nervous he's nervous dude so we're gonna send uh the live stream to his computer right now so we can see it because he's freaking out so we're gonna send we're sending the live stream to his computer right now so is this is he on uh-huh his mom got so scared that he just shut down the computer immediately okay unfortunately after this he never came back it was truly an amazing experience attending the people's core

             Center meeting up with the most genuine people and working alongside them felt fantastic stay on the lookout for future collabs with these amazing scambaters and make sure you go check them all out I wanted to say thank you to everyone and especially scammer payback on the team for putting this amazing event together in the fight to stop scammers and save victims we had Victory and we will continue to fight on thank you everyone for watching today's video If you enjoyed please like And subscribe and I'll see you all next time
Tags:

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)