ESPRIT PANTYHOSE REVIEW!

Jio
By -
0

           I was out and I got these s free brand nylons in the nude color since we're going for the new theme lately and control-top panties in a small size in the color nude and they're silky sheer hosiery so I know a lot of people prefer this sheer one 

                so I thought that would be cool so we're gonna try them on they're 90 per cent nylon and 10% spandex there we go I'm wearing also my mom's leather skirt from the 80s 

                which I love okay let's check these out so there are shears just like the last pair but look at the control top they're like way more okay you can't see up here but it's sheer on the bottom



                     which is cool it feels like secure and I also got in the smallest size but I feel like it might be a bit snug on here but we'll find out does it say yeah it says between 100 and 130 pounds so that fits for me and so let's try these on okay just cool because with this friend they actually put a tag in the nylon

                

                     which I've never actually seen before which was helpful cuz I put them on backwards so let's do this again make sure they're all lined up feels great other leg now I've been doing a lot of nude pantyhose I'll probably do black ones for my next video but I really I love the nude ones because they're so wearable hey guys so I have these pantyhose on and I absolutely love them but do I ever say anything bad about any of the plan he was like trying not really um super sheer well I've seen sheer but their sheer they're lightweight they're so smooth glistening and slide and so easy

                    which is crazy it it covers most of my marks it actually matches my skin tone super well couldn't you guys see that like it matches pretty good which is crazy I did get the smallest size but they were but tough to get on but now that I have them on they fit like really snug but it feels like great so 

                        I'm glad about that so let me come up close let me show you it's like kind of shiny sheer not as much as the last ones I had I still find it covers a lot at least it covers my cellulite but sheer comfortable smooth not itchy which is like my biggest downfall I hate when pantyhose are itchy   alright guys so

                     I hope you enjoyed the review and Tryon of these Zespri nude-colored penny hoes I'm so   I linked my patreon and my Amazon wishlist down below in the description box do you guys want to see more uncensored content with my pantyhose triad so don't forget to leave a like a comme


    Post a Comment

    0Comments

    Post a Comment (0)