Turning Red | Official Movie Free

Jio
By -
0

 Turning Red

    Becoming Red is an impending American PC vivified transitioning dream satire film created by Walt Disney Pictures and Pixar Animation Studios to be dispersed by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures.


     It is coordinated by Domee Shi (in her component first time at the helm), composed by Shi and Julia Cho, delivered by Lindsey Collins, and stars of the voice of Rosalie Chiang, Sandra Oh, Orion Lee, Wai Ching Ho, Ava Morse, Maitreyi Ramakrishnan, Hyein Park, Tristan Allerick and Addie Chandler. It is the main Pixar movie to be exclusively coordinated by a lady. 



    Turning Red Realse date

    The film is booked to be dramatically delivered in the United States on March 11, 2022 


    Voice cast 


    Rosalie Chiang as Meilin "Mei" Lee, a 13-year-old young lady who can unexpectedly transform into a monster red panda at whatever point she is invigorated or focused, because of an old family revile. 

    • Sandra Oh as Ming Lee, Mei's overprotective and severe mother. 
    • Orion Lee as Jin Lee, Mei's father.
    • Wai Ching Ho as Mei's grandmother. 
    • Ava Morse as Miriam, Mei's companion. 
    • Maitreyi Ramakrishnan as Priya, Mei's companion. 
    • Hyein Park as Abby, Mei's companion. 
    • Tristan Allerick Chen as Tyler, Mei's schoolmate. 
    • Addie Chandler as Devon, Mei's mysterious crush. 


    Town is voiced by: 

    • Jordan Fisher 
    • Grayson Villanueva 
    • Josh Levi 
    • Topher Ngo 
    • Finneas O'Connell 


    Moreover, James Hong, Lori Tan Chinn, Lillian Lim, Mia Tagano, Sherry Cola, Sasha Roiz, and Lily Sanfelippo have been projected in undisclosed jobs.





    PRIYA Mmm. Let's go.
    MEI I'm Meilin Lee.
    I wear what I want, say what I want. 24/7, 365.
    MEI I know. It's a lot!
    But I don't got time to mess around.
    [Speaking in French]
    All about that hustle. Am I right?


    ALL Oooh. 4-Town.
    MEI This is gonna be the best year ever.
    And nothing's gonna get in my way.
    ALL Alright!
    [Groaning]
    [Gasping]
    [Screaming]
    [Gasp]
    MING Mei Mei. Breakfast is ready.
    [Groan]
    MEI Coming.
    ♪♪
    [Yawn]
    ♪♪
    [Mei screams]
    ♪♪
    MING Is everything okay?
    [Sniffing]
    MEI Blah! I'm a gross red monster!
    [Crying]
    Don't look at me. Stay back.
    JIN It's happened already?
    MEI What did you say?
    ♪♪
    MING Our ancestors had a mystical
    connection with red pandas.
    MEI Are you kidding me?
    MING This little quirk runs in our family.
    ♪♪
    [Screaming]
    ABBY You're so cute!
    PRIYA Sick. I've always wanted a tail.
    MEI I'm a freak.
    MIRIAM We love you, Mei.
    PRIYA You're our girl.
    - Whoa. -You're you!
    MING Any strong emotion...
    MEI Yes!
    MING ...will release the panda.
    MEI Abby, Hit me.
    [Groaning]
    [Screaming]
    MING Do you know how dangerous this is?
    You'll get whipped up into a frenzy and panda all over.
    ♪♪
    [Gasp]
    STACY O-M-G!
    MEI My whole life I've been
    perfect little Mei Mei.
    [Cheering]
    MEI But maybe I like this new me.
    TYLER [Laughing] Mama's girl!
    [Laughing]
    MING Stop!
    [Mei screams]
    [Tyler screams]
    ♪♪




     
    Tags:

    Post a Comment

    0Comments

    Post a Comment (0)