TVF's Aspirants | Positive Approach Rakh Yaar

Jio
By -
0

 

TVF's Aspirants | Episode 3 | Positive Approach Rakh Yaar




    I am telling you for sure that Gujarat CM Mr Narendra Modi is the BJP candidate for Prime Minister. Hey, another scam has taken place. Augusta Westland. Every year the syllabus increases, buddy. What are the reasons for people's resistance to the introduction of Bt Brinjal in India? Of course, India has had a rich cultural heritage for centuries. How can you even say that? India is full of gender discrimination. Here, there is female foeticide, infanticide sati is still prevalent in many areas, dowry, violence against women 'parda' tradition and women marginalization. 


    There is data and reports for it. How can you say that India has a rich culture? Women are marginalized in the entire world and not just in India. Don't change the topic. You said that India has a rich culture so convince me. - Prove it to me. - You do not want to get convinced. You are too prejudiced. You are totally negative, Abhilash. - What? - Yes. Even Guri says this? - Are you liked this from childhood? - Hello, hello. I was not at all serious. I was just joking. So you are not serious with me? Sorry. Apologize to her now. 


    You apologize to me. Let's go and have 'Kulcha' (bread). You go and eat Kulchas - Hey, listen to me. - Get lost. Idiot. Hey! Couldn't you apologize? Why are you so scared of her? I am not scared of her. I love her. Don't be serious about love. Because of their relationships, many people stayed back here. Understood? 

    She is so serious about studies that she will clear UPSC but you will not.

     Shall we tell uncle about your love? - Seriously, let me tell him once. - This is not a joke. Did you tell her that I am very negative? 

    You are my friend so try to understand. I did not say anything negative. I was just joking. Didn't she say that he told her that I am a negative person? No, no... No. Why are you laughing? No, buddy... Keep quiet. There are 20 minutes of waiting. You can give me your name and number. Okay. 20 minutes is too much. We will meet Abhilash some other time. When next. We had decided to meet him today so we will meet. Why are you unnecessarily creating problems? You are marrying your friend's girlfriend and you are saying that I am creating a problem. Speak softly. 


    Please, write. Shwetketu Jha 998... Which Ketu? - Shwetketu, Sh... - Okay. it is okay if you write SK. It is done, sir. Shwetketu Jha. Okay, listen... Mr Collector will be here soon. Allot a good table to us and if there is any problem in service he will do a raid here. Raid. - Don't worry, brother. - Just be careful. - Nice table. - Let's go. 20 minutes is a long time. When were you thinking of telling me? I was about to tell you. And then you started talking about Pragati. I thought if I will speak now then you will judge me. I will judge you? I am just saying that someday you will meet Abhilash. Tell him the truth.


     Have a positive approach. 

    - SK. - Yes. During preparation, there was nothing between us. Dhairya had come to Karnal for her NGO work. She was teaching there. She was doing a good job. I just went out 2-3 times with her and then... why are you smiling? Why are you explaining it to me? Are you doing something wrong? You are getting married, buddy. What if Abhilash does not accept this? Won't you get married if he does not accept? You know he will create a scene in the restaurant. People are not the same every time. Everything changes with time. 

    Dhairya teaches well. 

    Do you watch her lectures? At Unacademy every teacher watches each other's lecture to make the content-rich. Dhairya's interactive live sessions are the best. I prepare my study by watching her lectures You should have called her. I was thinking to call her but did not know your scene as well. Get up, brother. For the last 5 days, you have not delivered Hindu. I have to buy to read it. We cannot pass stool without reading Economic Times. And I am experiencing constipation for the last five days. Do you know what happened to me? My cycle slipped here and my foot got sprained. 


    There are so many potholes. What can I do? You should be careful. There are potholes on the moon as well. Man has reached there as well. These potholes will be filled. Our country is great. Our country is not great. What have we given the world except for pollution and population? Have we contributed in any way to science and technology?


     We have invented Zero. 

    That is the only thing we have given. Manoj Kumar made a song of it and that is what we have been singing. Other than that? Have we made bulb, aeroplane TV, fridge, internet, mobile, paracetamol and this brush? Have we made this? Dear, we can still be happy without these materialistic things. We have shown the path to the world through spirituality. In which world do you stay, uncle? Is anyone happy in India? Tell me. There is something called Happiness Report. Among 157 countries we are at 118th number. And we are at 2nd number in releasing carbon dioxide. Life expectancy is 145 literacy at 168 and in Human Development Index we are at 135th number. Look, so many good things are also happening in our country. Isn't it? Our country is very good. Be proud to be an Indian. No uncle, I am not a proud Indian.


     Why do you want to become an IAS? 

    You are criticizing all the time. No, sir. I have written solutions as well. Reading these I feel you have written answers just for the sake of it. You just wrote the solutions because you were asked to do so. The positive approach is missing in all your answers. Look, you have simply rejected that Aadhaar Yojna of Manmohan Singh's government. Because I think Aadhaar becomes prevalent then the privacy of people is at risk. So your solution is not to implement it. Just try to understand what will happen if the next government passes the Aadhaar bill? Your approach should have been as to how to minimize privacy issues. 

    How can we make it trustworthy for people? 

    As an IAS you are expected to find solutions with a positive approach. 


    Understood, young man. We have been keeping a positive approach for the last 65 years. Has Pakistan changed? You need to be practical. All these things are good to hear but nothing gets solved because of this. What have you to do with that? Answer in the way the examiner wants. If you cannot do it then fake it? What do you mean? Have you heard about Nirmal Kumar? You mean the Odisha Cadre one. I swear his interview is very famous. In DAF he had taken chess as a hobby. And he knew nothing about chess. He was asked about it in an interview. He had mugged up each move of each finalist of grandmaster.


     The same. He was so confident in the interview. It seemed as if no one knew chess better than him in the world. No one is damn bothered about what you think is real. So fake it till you make it. Anyways it is important to clear the exam. I can do anything for that. 

     That is why we want to be an IAS. There is no other job safer than this in India. What the state can do is transfer you but not fire you. A person will happily serve the nation when you have such job security. My dream is to... I am not going to spare this old man today. 


    Hey, shall I come with you? Yes. Uncle, you had told me that TV will be on for some time and now it remains on an entire day. I will leave the room, uncle. Leave it. Leave it immediately. Are you doing me a favour? It is cheap so that is why you are staying here. How will you become an IAS when you do not have the manners to talk? 'The trade deal between India and other Asian countries.' 'PM Manmohan Singh expressed happiness.' 


    What is going on?

     I was trying to call you. I thought you escaped. There was a queue of drunkards outside the washrooms. As it is government officials are not punctual. Are you okay? There... Take this. Thank you. How are you, brother? You have put on weight. - Has Guri made you eat too much butter? - No, buddy. All this is his hard work. How are you, Guri? Come. Dhoomketu sir, your table is ready. Shwet... Let's go. Come on let's go. - How are you? - You move ahead and I will follow you. Thank you. Please, sign. I just signed the membership form. Do it in the register. You have to make an entry about your arrival and departure time.


     Let me first come. 


    Hi. Hi. Do you often come to the library to study? No. I was just following you. Oh! I look more handsome from the front. Oh shit. Has it broken? Yes. Seems to be. Sorry. I am really sorry. I will get it repaired. No, it's okay. It will not take much time. There is a shop close by. I will get it repaired. No, it's okay. I just kept the books and did not see the spectacles. I am really sorry. - It's okay. - Quiet. Now we are standing outside. 

    I have my railways exam. 

    Then why did you do it? What could I do? They were not ready to refund the fees. You tell me. Is there anything important in life to become an IAS? There is. What? The screw is there but it isn't fitting. Its threading has broken. You will have to get a new one made. Okay, make a new one. Leave it. I will get it made later. There is no problem. I broke it. It is okay if you take a cheap one but you will have to take it. Leave it, Dhairya. Show the new one. I have already taken it out. Sir might refuse but cannot win in an argument with his girlfriend. She is not my girlfriend. Is she your sister?


     What are you saying? 

    Don't you have manners? Why sister? You are just saying anything. Have some manners. Sorry. Close friend. Yes... Try this one. I don't wear frameless. It breaks easily. At least try it once. Okay fine. Okay. Now you are looking handsome from the front. I am telling you that you will get one mark extra because of this frame in the interview. Isn't it? Sure. This one is with sugar. Oh! I think it got exchanged. - Take this one. - No, it is fine. I have already taken a sip so will have it. It is just that you have taken a sip. 


    It has not become poisonous. I will have it. It is okay. Have you started the revision for the prelims? What? Have you started the revision for the prelims? Yes. No, no the fight for answer writing is going on. So I have not started yet. Join the test series so you will be able to practice more. How much do you practice? - I solve one paper for sure every day. - Okay. Either 9 to 12 or sometimes 2 to 5. Nice. UPSC time. Wow! Very nice. Very nice. I have a request. This will help in my practice as well. Done? You must be thinking that I am dumb.


     You should always be friends with the ones who are equal to you. The ex-boyfriend of my school was also dumb and today he is a pilot. And happily married. Lol. Why should ex-boyfriends have all the fun? Let's write another paper and have fun. You have your own room. No sharing and still you come to the library to study. You are wasting money at both places. I used to study in the room but the sound of the TV disturbed me.


     I complained to my uncle and he asked me to leave the room. Leave it. What? Tell me is there anything important in life to become IAS. What are you saying? You are very well aware that it is not easy to get a room in Rajinder Nagar. So why put in the effort. So this is the reason for low marks. What do you mean? I felt that you have a negative approach to life. You keep cribbing. The Paper did not get complete, you don't want to try new frames and I am dumb so no friends... I think this approach is visible in your answers as well. So, even you think I am a negative person. No. I always look at the positive side. And henceforth you should also see it.


     Thank you. One minute.

     I have gifted you so my name should be written here. If nothing in life happens according to you then you should change your approach. I thought that if you couldn't clear UPSC then you will try for PCS. I am enjoying teaching. It is my type of work. I am really benefitting from the poetry I used to write. Three of my students have won scholarships from Unacademy Combat. Yes. You have taught them? Yes, I have taught them. Go and talk to the students once. The educator of Unacademy is good. Ex IAS and bureaucrats teach. It is very helpful for students. One is Navdeep Gandhi, another one is Meghana Soman and one is Nishant Reddy. They really teach well. Do they teach well? Do they are good or very good? Very good but I am also best in my subject. Best. Of course. I used to watch all your video classes on Unacademy. Look, he watches my videos. He will watch the video but will not come to meet once keeping his ego aside. I do not have a pension and luxury as you have. There are more responsibilities than luxury and comfort, my friend. Right, brother. Businessmen like Guri enjoy luxury and comfort the most. Isn't it? Businessman? He makes duplicate shoes. Rascal, I don't make duplicates but local ones. HIKE is the name of my company and it is there on Amazon Choice. If you want then... - What? - Hike... Nike... Nike... Hike... He is doing the real thing by generating employment. As of now, our country needs this the most. Isn't it?


     In any society the position of the teacher is uppermost. It is rightly said that Guru Brahma, Guru Vishnu, Guru Maheshwara... Absolutely right. Only IAS are sitting free in society. Buddy, you... Sir, what would you like to have? Tell him what you wanted to say otherwise I will slap you. What happened? He wanted to tell you something. I was saying that we have come by bike. So police will catch hold of us if we drink and ride. 


    Are you crazy? 

    We are meeting after so many years. We will keep drinking till we do not puke. Brother... It is Guri's wedding. Abhilash has not changed. Not changed at all. So Guri, did your family fix the marriage or it is love marriage? It is a love marriage. He... - Let me speak. - Yes. It is a love marriage. What does your fiancé do? She runs an NGO. What does the NGO do? It targets children. I mean they help children get rid of their habit of drugs. Great, buddy. You are doing an amazing job. I will support you people. Your fiancé should have been an IAS. What is her name? I want to go to the washroom. Keep sitting. What? Drink some water and then go. Drink it. Drinks for you, sir. Guri I am really sorry buddy... for whatever happened between us. It is not that SK and Guri that I did not miss you in the last six years. You must be thinking that after becoming an IAS I must have changed but that is not the case. I was a bit stupid. I am sorry for whatever happened between us. Let's finish the fight. Let's forget that. Let's finish it tonight, buddy. I am very happy that you invited me. We are brothers. Three of us. Forgive me, buddy. I am sorry. It's okay. In the name of Guri's new life. In the name of sister-in-law. Gurpreet Singh weds... Gurpreet Singh weds... Gurpreet Singh weds... Dhairya... Look, Dhairya gifted me this. Very nice. It is suiting me as well. Shall I keep it?

     Don't put an evil eye on other's things. So possessive? SK will set you right once he comes to know about Dhairya and you. She is a very nice girl. I get good vibes from her. - Here comes Walia uncle. - Get aside. Stop the rickshaw here. - Stop here carefully. - Show me. Great! You have written Dhairya after cutting Dahiya. Carefully put your foot down. - You are so clever. - Take it. Careful, careful... - Come. - What happened? What happened? I am just trying to change my approach. Uncle, may I help you? I don't need your help. Rude in the morning and now trying to be good. Hold my hand. Come. This way. Okay, forget the examiner's standard. We'll write answer sheets together and will check each other's copies. Okay. We will give marks according to how we get impressed with each other's answers. What do you say? - Works for me. - Works? Yes. Is aunty there? She has just slept after taking medicine. I got these for her. 117? I think you have given me too many marks. Toppers score such marks. 61? You failed me. No, I did not... Oh no, I forgot Laxmikant (book) inside. I will just be back. Take this money and leave. Go, go...leave quickly. What happened? Where did the rickshaw go? He was not here. I think he has left. Let's go walking then. Shall we go walking? To fight terrorism Commonwealth should isolate Pakistan. Seriously? As a diplomat, you should promote hope. Rather than a hurdle, India and Pakistan must view the commonwealth as a medium to jointly combat terror and resolve differences. And this hopeful approach will have a positive impact on other SAARC forums. She slipped into the bathroom. 


    You can meet her tomorrow. 


    -Okay. You can make the examiner a little emotional in case studies. You structure things very well. Just less practice and the right approach are your problems. You know the answer or not but leaving one question is suicide. Start listening to positive affirmations. 7-5-3 rule of answer writing. Finish each answer in 7 minutes. Write 5 points related to the keyword and then elaborate each point in 3 dimensions. You must be feeling now that I am dumb. Hello uncle. For aunty. What is the need to get these things every day? Uncle, I have just got things 8-9 times. This is not every day. I just came to meet aunty. Is aunty there? Bathroom? No, dear. My foot got twisted in the pothole outside. There are so many potholes on the road and no one does anything. You must be in real pain, aunty. What can we do now? 'Gujarat's chief minister Mr Modi will come to Delhi on 27th Dec' 'to be a part of Rashtriya Vikas Parishad.' Where does your son stay, aunty? I have never seen him. He stays in Japan. Okay. After college, he went there for training and then he got a job there. Have you ever gone there? You must be feeling lonely here. We had gone there once but could not adjust there. So we came back. He cannot come here because of his job. It has been three years since I last saw him. 

    [News playing on TV] 

    Aunty, you can call me whenever you need anything. Anything. I will come every day to meet you. Aunty, you are right. Why should you go to another country? Our country is nice. You will not be able to adjust there. You are fine here. Uncle is right in saying that only inventions do not make a country great but it is people who make it great. With people like you who never leave hope. You are right. Listen, why don't you shift the TV to another room? I just have to sit and watch. So I will sit there. His studies should not get disturbed. We can sit and watch anywhere. No aunty. It is fine. If you shift the TV to another room then someone else will get disturbed. Who will get disturbed? No one will get disturbed. The other day I told him to shift the TV to another room. He does not listen. He is just lazy. Did you listen? Shift the TV to another room. Enough of it now. 


    Yes. Walia uncle was just being lazy. Just imagine how many aspirants must be in trouble for the last so many years. But I was successful in impressing aunty. Hey...this way. What? So you have solved the problem. Now you will not come to the library. Now there are more reasons to come to the library. Bye. -Bye. "Is this a coincidence? 

    To meet you?" 

    "Time is regardless" 

    "I started following you regardless of anything."

     "Everything has become regardless."

     "There are all the reasons for restlessness, surprises" 

    "Disgrace and many stories." 

    "Everything has become regardless." 

    "My life has brightened after I met you." 

    "You are like a light in me."

     "I like your innocence and you are in my thoughts all the time."

     "You are like a cloud in me."

     "I want to get drenched in your shelter." 

    "I want to stay back regardless of everything." 

    "I want to flow regardless of everything." 

    "I want to die regardless of everything."


                 We were scared as to how you would react. This matter is six years old. Guri, I am actually happy. Don't think too much. Do you very well know where the relationships of Rajinder Nagar go? Who takes them seriously? Now she is my sister-in-law, Guri. And it has been six years since I spoke to her. Buddy, now I will drink alcohol. He has been troubling me a lot. Tell me one thing. 


    Do you think that no other girl came into my life after her? 


    What can we say about this? Amazing. Waiter... I will order now. - No, I will do it. - I will order now. Get three Old Monk. No, wait. What is your special drink? Sir, here everything is special. Everything is special. - Then get me the menu. - Yes sir. - Abhilash... - One second. I will do it. Let me order. Give it to me. Fill the pothole in such a way that it does not break again. Sir, with so little money and material, we will not be able to make an expressway. It is not your job. 



    You are just wasting time. Let's go. We are getting late. You know the training of IAS does not begin from LBSNAA but from the time he starts preparation for UPSC. Hey, don't talk about philosophy but instead, concentrate on clearing the exam. It is not about philosophy but the exam. I always had one problem.


     I used to crib on every problem. Right? - 

    Yes. - Correct. And everyone used to feel that I am negative. And this is negative. But with a positive approach, I can turn it into actions and then into positive results. Isn't it? Do you understand what I am saying? No. Look, I will explain. I did a case study on myself and I realized that I could always identify the problem. Yes. But that is not enough. If I have to become IAS then I have to take a step further. I will have to solve those problems. Only then things will change, the system will change. Only then the purpose of bureaucracy will be solved. But from where will the motivation to do all this come? Tell me. So here comes into the picture the positive approach towards results. I understood this by experimenting with Walia uncle. A positive approach changes things.


     You are wrong Guri. I can't fake it in exams. I can't or in an interview. If I have to become IAS then that attitude should be inside me. If the positive approach is there in my personality then it will definitely shine in the exam. I have now completely understood that why I want to be an IAS. Why? Because I have the potential. I can bring about a change. It is not special that someone wants to bring a positive change. But the special thing is that he brings about a positive change. 


    See, this is the change. The pothole is filled. This is what we have to do after becoming IAS. We do not have to solve the problems on paper but on the ground. You are just wasting your time by doing all this. There must be no other fool in Rajinder Nagar as you are. - And smart too. - What? - He is saying it at the wrong time but whatever he is saying is right. - Yes. Let's go. We are getting late. Pragati must be waiting. Let's go. Why does Pema send his rap on Collector Saab Group? This group was made for sharing notes. Sandeep, you can surely bring about a change. 


    If you have brought it in this boy then you can bring it in society as well. The conclusion of the case study is that you are becoming an IAS.

    Post a Comment

    0Comments

    Post a Comment (0)