TVF's Aspirants | Pre... Mains Life | Season Finale

Jio
By -
0

 TVF's Aspirants | Episode 5 | Pre... Mains Aur Life | Season Finale







    Do not tell me about a defective meter. For those who do not have a connection, their DP meters have been removed and kept in the office. They have also received a bill. How? Don't I know what is happening? To those whom you have sent a bill of 3 lakhs, there would be a settlement of 1 - 1.5 lakhs with them or not. We live with the public so we know everything. Don't think you can fool me by talking about technicalities. Just as you fool the public. Sir, I am aware of these problems and have rectified it too.

     What rectification have you done? 

    Then why are such cases so frequent? What is this? Have you seen the bill for the summer season? Of April? Have you seen them? Look at them. Tell me where does farming take place in April? The farmer has peak in January and February when he waters the wheat fields and why is the bill as compared to those months more in April and May? How many cases should I show you? The bill in the season is 2000/- and now it is 8,000/- Mistakes occur 2-4 times and not 200-400 times. That is why we have changed meters for farmers. Whatever I am saying is a lie. Is whatever I am saying a lie? No, sir. I am not saying that you are lying. How can you say that I am lying? All the records are here with me. We are trying sir. Don't make efforts but show me the result. All these bills should be settled. By next week the system should be rectified. Dismiss. Thank you. 


    What has happened to sir? 


    He used to be such a quiet man. From the time he has come from Delhi he is reprimanding everyone. I think someone might have reprimanded him in Delhi. I don't know? Oh no...one second. Sir, you have a meeting with ALC, who has come from Haryana. Tell him that we will meet at 6. Now we will go on a tour to Bharatpur. Okay, sir. Thank you. Mr Mishra, by now the road should have been made? Yes sir. You know that before 15th August all the nearby villages have to be connected with metal road. Do you have any idea or not? Yes sir. Increase the speed. Sir, we are hiring more manpower. We will complete the project on time. Hello. How is he? He is sad. He is not talking much. You come over and we will cheer him up. Oh no...okay, I will be there. At uncle's tea stall, right? Yes. Are you fine? You must be fine as you have cleared. Come. I'll be there. Uncle, make tea for all. The one you make on result day. Leave it, friends. It is fine if you couldn't clear. You gave your best and that is important. 




    Every year so many people cannot crack UPSC. So what? 


    They do something else. Some become entrepreneurs some do social work and some become a journalist. - We will also do something. - Leave it, Guri. What nonsense are you talking about? It is easy for you to say it. Why is it easy for me? Even I did not clear. So many of them did not clear. It was his last attempt. Are you fine? He is fine. We are fighters. We are fighters. We will not lose hope. Life has not ended. Remember that in life only he has failed who did not fight. Isn't it? I am going back to my village. I will do farming there. 


    What about you? Your father has a cement business. 

    Go and manage it. What are you doing here? He is getting old. Otherwise, your younger brother will get all the property. And Abhilash, you? He does not have a job. He left his job. No problem. You come with me to the village. We both brothers will do farming. We will ride tractor and bring about the green revolution. We will become Swaminathan. Isn't it? - Jai Jawan - Jai Kisaan. - Jai Jawan - Jai Kisaan. - Jai Jawan - Jai Kisaan. - Jai Jawan - Jai Kisaan. - Jai Jawan - Jai Kisaan. - Jai Jawan - Jai Kisaan. - Jai Jawan - Jai Kisaan. Guri! Why are you acting over smart? Where are you going? Tell them. You still have two attempts left. 

    Why are you lying? 


    - Why are you overreacting? - What is this drama, buddy? - I'm just cheering you up. - Is this cheering? Are you cheering up? You are making fun of me. Will I do farming? You will do farming, rascal. Be thankful for quota that you are getting a chance. Otherwise, you do not even deserve it. Did you listen that you do not deserve it? Did you listen or shall I come closer to you and say. You Deaf. SK, congratulations on the prelims. Thank you. Were Abhilash and Guri here? They were here but now they have gone. They both had a heated argument. Do you know Guri is partially deaf? He hides his quota. Did you know that? Okay, so that is why he used to bend and stand. Yes, even I noticed that. Okay, bye. See you. Bye. Damn! You knew it was so personal to me. I don't want to talk to you. Go from here. Only SK and you knew. You could have kept quiet for some more time. I am not in a mood to listen to your childhood trauma. You go from here. Accept that you have failed. Why are you venting out your anger on me? I did not tell the password of your bank but just said whatever the truth is. I do not want anyone's sympathy. I do not want yours as well. -


     Do you think I will do farming at your place? 


    - I was joking. Is it a joke for you that my career is finished? What has finished? Life has not finished. Isn't there any other career than UPSC? Why are you giving the next attempt then? Let's go and do farming. Yes, SK. How are you? I am fine. Are you okay? Good. When are you coming to Delhi? Oh yes! I could not take the lecture at your coaching. I will send one of the my friend who is posted close by. I did not call for that. I was asking when you are coming. 


    So what else? When you left Rajinder Nagar and now from Delhi... You always had a problem with Guri. Forget it. Don't start all that again. Listen. Listen, brother... Why didn't you meet me before going? And Guri also told about his marriage when the date is so close. I don't have any value in your lives. 

    Do you know we three were called a tripod in the college? 




    SK look, when there is a problem with two legs of the tripod then balance with the third leg automatically gets spoiled. But that one leg is making efforts so just support a little. It cannot be done. Because the other two cannot come on the same level. I really lagged behind, buddy. Really lagged behind. For the last 4 years, I am teaching and my students have excelled. And friends did not even ask about my well-being. SK, if you need any financial help then I can... This is your problem, buddy...this is your problem. I will not attend his wedding, SK. I am not forcing you to attend the wedding. The three legs of the tripod need each other. Only then it will become picture perfect. I do not need anyone, SK. 


    Shall we leave sir? You have a meeting with ALC sir. 



    Request him for a meeting tomorrow morning. It is already very late now. Okay, sir. Sandeep? Sorry? So many like Sandeep came and left. We have grown older doing all this here. Will UPSC get cleared by standing on the terrace and looking into the book? Tell me will it get cleared? And when the result is out their secrets are revealed. It is not that easy. Many intelligent ones failed and went away. You really have to work hard. Can I say something, Abhilash? I can see a UPSC officer in you. Don't ever give up. Okay. 


    What is this? 
    • "My hands seem to be empty and tied."
    •  "The recluse has suffered a setback."
    •  "He could not find God."
    •  "He could not stay separated."
    •  "You could not achieve anything."
    •  "What strange way is yours, God?"
    •  "Why did you cut the kite of my dreams, God?" 
    • "What strange way is yours, God?"
    •  "Till now I was happy but now I am not, God."
    •  "These talks are false as they awaken dreams." 
    • "They always trouble and makes us cry."
    •  "As if some lamp got extinguished, buddy."
    •  "They always erase and make us cry." 
    • "Everything is getting scattered."
    •  "The tears are very heavy."
    •  "The sea finds them heavy."
    •  "If I find it then I will achieve it."
    •  "I have broken ties with everyone."
    •  "What strange way is yours, God?"
    •  "Why did you cut the kite of my dreams, God?" 
    • "What strange way is yours, God?"
    •  "Till now I was happy but now I am not, God." 


    How easy it is to study on Unacademy? 


    Did you understand properly? - Yes. - Very good. Now Rekha can go to Aanganwadi also and can study simultaneously. I will not be able to give you much time. My workload is increasing. But your preparation for UPSC will not stop. I have made arrangements for that as well. I have taken your individual subscription of Unacademy so there is nothing to worry about. You can join test series of mains. There are many good educators here. Study material is there. A daily planner is available. 




    Live quizzes are also there. Free notes and everything else is there. So there is nothing to worry about. Okay. Sir, ALC sir is going to reach the office in 20 minutes. - I'll be there. I'll change and come. - Okay sir. Okay. I'll leave. Sir, mine is a Hindi medium. There is Hindi as well as English here. So now helplessness can stop you from studying or becoming an IAS. Unacademy is very good. So now we will meet every Sunday. Okay, sir. - Have breakfast and go. - Okay, sir. - I will talk about the meeting. - Which meeting? Sir, he is ALC sir and he is his subordinate. Good evening sir. Brother Sandeep. Suryapal, is my senior Mr. Sandeep from Rajinder Nagar. Hello. Please have a seat. I had read the mail but did not have any idea that you are Assistant Labor Commission Sandeep Ohlan. I just know you as brother Sandeep. So sweet of you. But I knew that it was your office. Stop being formal. Tell me how is your wife? Kusum? Of course. Is there anyone else other than her? No, Kusum and I are not together anymore. Divorce? No, we never got married. What does that mean? Didn't you go?


     If I went after failing then who would have accounted for those four years?


     That is why I did not go. Why would she ask for those four years? She was waiting just for you. She was waiting. When I did not clear UPSC then I felt I should attempt PCS. Till I cleared PCS she left. You have to make sacrifices in life. Today you are such a respected civil servant. You are serving selflessly. Please have tea. Right, sir. Of course, I am serving selflessly. Sir, when I did not clear UPSC I felt PCS was a must for my self-respect. But I was wrong. 


    That was not my self-respect but my ego. I took Kusum for granted. I took Kusum for granted. Brother, I feel what you did at that time is worth it today. I have always idolized and I don't feel you are wrong. Don't justify your mistakes through me. I know what happened between you and Dhairya. 


    If you don't mind shall I share something with you? 



    Yes, sure. Sure. Tell me. Do you know what I feel? I feel like a satellite who achieved its orbit in space with the force of a rocket but forgot the importance of the rocket. I left it somewhere behind. I just go round and round alone in my orbit. I am of help to the world but have got trapped in the axis. Satellite is still a machine and it does not bother. But a human is directionless in moving on its axis without the force of love, relationships and friendship. We realize it very late that we are working for the country but there is no one to feel proud of us. People appreciate and applaud and sometimes curse as well. But totally empty from inside. Zero. There is no one to laugh and cry with you. Kusum was my rocket. I lost her to achieve my heights.



     I should have held her hand. Really. I left her. I did that. Do you know it is not worth sacrificing your parents, love and friendship for your dreams? Not worth it at all. You must be aware of the fluid in the ear that balances the human body and Kusum was that fluid for me. The fluid has vanished from my life. Empty. I am happy that we are able to serve the country. We are doing a lot for the country but the fulfillment of life is the balance.


     When we were doing UPSC we were very confused that Plan B should be there or not. The main aim of Plan B is to maintain the balance. Right? We were so selfish. We just thought about ourselves. We felt the fears, egos, and uncertainties of others do not have any importance. We just kept on going in one direction. That was our world. Look at my pride. I never ever apologized to Kusum. I wish there was someone to tell me, guide me. I lost my chance. I can't amend my mistakes. I am sorry. I'll take your leave. Thank you for your time, sir. Bye. Thank you. All the best. It is so easy to keep moving on. Only if we were moving and rest everything was still. I have tried to think about this senseless world with ten heads and have tried to achieve it with 20 hands. I have made it very difficult for me. In the beginning, everyone wants to start from the beginning. But lose courage till they reach the end. We are not interested in how it ends. 


    That which started with pomp and show as per our wish. Sir, did you call me? Surypal, inform your family that you will not be able to come home for two days. Okay. Fine sir. While accomplishing difficult jungles and high mountains When you win the last peak. When you feel there is no difference left between you and the roughness of those stones that you have won. When you will bear the first storm of ice on your forehead and you will not tremble then you will find that there is no difference in winning everything. And not losing hope till the end. Abhilash, Abhilash... Okay, hurry up and finish your work. Thank you, sir. Abhilash, you stay. Yes, sir.


     Do you have any problems here? No, sir. Then why aren't you happy? No, sir. I am happy. No. It's been seven months since you joined but you always remain sad. Or do you feel that the company does not recognize your work? In fact, you are a brilliant employee. Thank you, sir. Do you need a promotion? Whatever you say, sir. Look, there is no excitement. No, sir... Then maybe you are burnt out because of work. Now I understand. Go and chill. Go to Dubai. No, sir that is not...thank you, sir. No, sir, it is not required. 


    'Let's move to the news of the hour.' Okay if not to Dubai then Malaysia? 'UPSC has given Civil Services Aspirants a gift.' 'Government has given the approval to give 6 instead of 4 attempts.' "The songs started playing that stayed in heart secretly." 

    • "The desires started showing secretly in the eyes."
    •  "Give air to the wings and acclaim the shoulders and move on..."
    •  "Give me an opportunity life" 
    • "we are not scared of problems."
    •  "Give me an opportunity life" 
    • "we are ready to move ahead."
    •  "Give me an opportunity life"
    •  "we are not scared of problems."
    •  "Give me an opportunity life"
    •  "we are ready to move ahead."
    •  "Let's forget all the old complaints that we had against each other."
    •  "Let's all come together again as if we never got separated."
    •  "Let's all come together and be happy."
    •  "Give me an opportunity life"
    •  "we are not scared of problems." 
    • "Give me an opportunity life"
    •  "we are ready to move ahead."
    •  "Give me an opportunity life" 
    • "we are not scared of problems." 
    • "Give me an opportunity life"
    •  "we are ready to move ahead." 

    Yes. Will I get the keys to the room? You were doing a job. Right? Uncle, I left the job. What will you do now? UPSC. 

    Post a Comment

    0Comments

    Post a Comment (0)