Excel trick to earn money online in just 1 hour 2024 🚀

Jio
By -
0
3 months means 90 days till the end of the year 2024 Who has married me 3 months ago Took action and I worked hard consistently for today's date. Start earning second salary in Look, still be careful. so sometime in the future Financial Express 50 per hour As a second salary in the project, if you Do you work somewhere, are you employed or are you a student? Or prepare for any government exam If you are staying then spare just one hour a day. 

            You will also be able to earn from Rs 30 per month. ₹2000000 Step by step guide also available ok I This client has placed the excel file in front of you. There is some data received from and on top of that What is the client's requirement? Let me explain to you basically the work. That is the analysis work done on data. Now you can also have 500 days in it. It may be 5000 per day or it may be 5 lakh per day. can but we have some techniques like this So that you can understand without any manual Intervention We use data with the help of AI You will be able to analyze, okay so this is what happened Now if you look carefully, people How much are they earning here? If you understand then I opened it here fiver.com is one of the top freelancing The platform is alright, there are many such Platform is freelancer.com upwork.com 




Which people become what? If anyone is providing services inside this Charges ₹2000000 any ₹5000000 Someone 876 is doing this very thing but whoever You are seeing the amount here, isn't it? There are initial or basic amounts which are Now we charge for these services For example, I opened a gig here. Have taken and here at their gig you See That I'll Do Single Data Analysis And data entry is what we are focusing on End Little of Data Analysis on Single Bit of data visualization also if you Don't worry if you don't have the knowledge to do this. I need you for that practically. 


             if you see their gig, it is very Nice gig, 749 orders so far Have completed, meaning hundreds of them. She has done this work and earned lakhs of rupees. I am done with this work, so look at the demand. How much is this work, okay a little If you work properly you will get a lot of work If you look at their basic package, she is charging ₹2500000 Look I am charging more than Rs. If I take conservation from you Let me see the scenario of a beginner freelancer.

             If I look at the scenario, we will get a little less amount. Must charge and first thing Creating new clients and taking reviews from them We need it so that our profile is strong After that, of course we will increase our prices. This is the way to move forward Alright Focus in the world of freelancing Our aim is to work skill based and second I take it for granted that I earn a salary. Even if I look at their average, all the There are gigs here, at least I watch them. And even if I see medium ones, I am average. I withdraw approximately ₹10 or ₹1000000 I have given the link to this excel file. If you see it completely then first understand the data.


             Let us take this population census data. What is the population in which city and Population is limited by how many males How many females are there? 0 to six population How many persons are there and how many mails are there? What is the female literacy rate and sex ratio? All these things are available in it and if If I see, around 500 Cities data is now clear for the client Requirement is available here client Says give me a top five city by average Literacy rate females age chart whose I will pay you ₹1 because look The client does not know these things and in this case Even if a few things come, their I don't have time to do this or that. What does work give you and work If he gives you money in exchange for getting it done then it There is a world of freelance writing, okay? That's why I say develop skills There is a lot of work available in this now If we want to solve something then give me top Five Cities by Average Literacy Rate Females If you look, inside this we have a column If we talk about literacy rate, we will find here If you do, you will see that here is the mails and The literacy rate of females here is Which are the top five cities in India? Where is the female literacy rate? The ratio of writing is the highest. We have to find out the top five cities. The client has a requirement which is now solved.       


          It takes a lot of hard work, thank you so much From heart for that to solve this thing For I told you we were AI Will use artificial based features Intelligence people say that this is our He is taking a job but we will use it In freelancing, when you You make a selection and then go to the home tab. Inside, on the right side you will find an option The analyzed data looks like this above If I click on it then processing here It starts automatically, remember this The options available are in the latest versions of Excel. Available in only one version but very useful feature because all the things here does manual intervention for us There is no need as you will see Automatic it discovered some insights You see the literacy rate measures and then Population females and if you literacy rate Person so many it has automatic charts Have created and this thing about insert pivot table What are we doing? What will we do? Will go above client requirements and The client's requirement here is We would have copied the whole thing as it is. and here we put this Simply ok and then let's go So here he will start the analysis. And if you look at the automatic, it has topped Five in cities by literacy rate of females Gave us a preview of a pie chart What we have to do is simply insert pivot. Click on the chart and here a new A worksheet will be inserted whose name is Saj. S So Suggestion 1 2 3 4 As many questions as you can If you keep solving, they will keep coming here. And you will see a pivot table has been created. And these five top five cities come to us The place where female literacy rate is highest There is more and also this pie chart Very useful thing is coming to us It's here if you want. You can also modify the chart a bit Like pivot chart analysis or design go inside the design and many more Here we have options available Within which that data marking is also Shows for example if you here If you look, you will also see the names of cities here. 

            If you want percentages then this is If you can use it then come the percentage. or you can also use this one Very good designs available butt point What if you have this much knowledge? Where is the thing available in Ekal? You will be able to earn by using smart and if If you do 15 to 20 such projects On 30th of the month you will be able to earn Rs 32000 as a second. Salary but it will not be hard work at all Will have to work for three to four months on this work You will have to invest initially and you will earn ₹ 00 per month. But three to five months down the line you're 35 You can earn up to Rs 40000 but a little You will have to work hard, now I will give you homework I am going to give butt a little before that Please request this channel now subscribe i want you Earn second salary as soon as possible So below is the subscribe button along with the bell. Let's go to the homework sheet and I will tell you Not one but three questions to solve I am giving this feature which is analyzed Data: Let me tell you one more thing if you have it. If this is not a feature of analyze data then you You can use pivot table inside insert There may be a little manual intervention on top of this. You will still have to answer these questions You will be able to solve it based on the old one. 

            Pivot even inside older versions of Excel If the table is available then you will be able to do this. My recommendation is the one with analyzed data. You have to use the option, listen to the condition. I have to do it, I will go and check and beyond that If I reply back then please do this So that my hard work is also successful and your hard work is successful. May you also be successful. Alright and at the same time there is a Sheet is step by step guide how to Get a client because it's very common If you have any question then I will post it here Already given a step by step guide So this was the complete method to earn second salary. But I don't know, still in your mind There will be many questions that the client How exactly will we meet the client? 


            How will we communicate and negotiate? How will we take payment and automatically How will I improve it or even more? I can do projects and show you or No or how about we do more projects too I know these are many questions in your mind I have answer details of all these questions. In order to do only i an online second I am going to hold a salary building session which The link of which is going to be absolutely free Description bio or first comment below Give in or scan this QR code You can also sign up for this free session can and when you sign up and Meet me online and join this free session If you join, I will also give you a bonus. I am worth Rs 1500 which is my best selling There is a good ebook that helps you Super fast for you to become a freelancer You will get it absolutely free so don't wait if you want Be serious, earn second salary within 2024 To do this for this free session here sign now up meet me there and all that stuff Understand in detail step by step how You can earn second salary using Singles and homework must be done and yes I am yours Waiting for this free session

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)