garlic shrimp spaghetti Easy tips || garlic shrimp spaghetti recipe Easy tips

Jio
By -
0

 garlic shrimp spaghetti

garlic shrimp spaghetti Easy tips || garlic shrimp spaghetti recipe Easy tips

 garlic shrimp spaghetti


 You wanna know what I make for dinner when I have a pretty bare fridge but I'm super hungry? Garlic shrimp spaghetti. and I love sharing quick dinner ideas because most of you are like me and don't really have much time to prepare big meals after a long day of working. This dinner comes together from beginning to end in 15 minutes, and that even includes thawing the shrimp. 


This is an easy and quick dish that comes together with minimal ingredients, so it's perfect for your weekday menu. The shrimp is nice and tender, the pasta is garlicky and buttery, and it all just tastes so wonderful together. So, let's get started because it's almost dinnertime around here. We're gonna start by thawing the shrimp. I like to buy one pound of frozen shrimp and I thaw it by placing it in cold water for five minutes. 


 we're gonna cook the spaghetti in a pot of heavily salted boiling water. So, while the pasta's cooking, we're gonna go ahead and peel the shrimp and then snap off the tail. And then we'll just add the shrimp to the heated skillet with some butter. And when it comes to cooking shrimp, you just wanna cook it for a couple of minutes per side, just until it's opaque. If you overcook it, it can end up becoming really rubbery and chewy. 


Now I'll add 1/4 of a teaspoon of salt and 1/2 a teaspoon of crushed red pepper. They're looking pink on one side, so it's time to flip them. So, that's all we need for the shrimp, two to three minutes per side until it's nice and opaque. We wanna go ahead and transfer them over to a bowl and set them aside. Now, to the same pan, we're gonna add two more tablespoons of salted butter, four garlic cloves, and we're just gonna cook it until it's fragrant and the butter melts through, just about a minute. 


Now we'll the juice of 1/2 a lemon or about two tablespoons, two tablespoons of Parmesan cheese, and one cup of pasta water. So, this is essentially the sauce for the recipe. And now we transfer the cooked spaghetti on top of the sauce. Now let's just mix it all together, just to coat that spaghetti in the sauce. All right, the spaghetti is nice and coated in the sauce and now it's time to just plate everything. 



So, I'm just gonna serve it in a large bowl and I'll throw in the cooked shrimp on top and give everything a good toss. All right, let's garnish it with a little bit of parsley. It looks so good, you guys, and it smells divine. And then, we'll add a little bit of Parmesan cheese. And if you wanted it to have more of a creamy sauce, you can use milk instead of pasta water. I like using the pasta water with the combination of the lemon juice, just to give it a nice zing and just keep things nice and fresh and light. So, here it is, here's the final dish, and I'm gonna do a little taste test. 


All right, gotta get a big bite, all that cheesy goodness. Mm. That was so good. The shrimp came out perfectly tender and the pasta has this wonderful buttery, garlicky, lemony flavor that just goes so well. This is such an easy weeknight meal and we made it in just a pinch. It was so easy to make, so quick, and you don't really need a lot of ingredients, which is so awesome. 


So, I always like to have some frozen shrimp in my freezer and I always like to have some pasta on hand. You can whip up this meal in no time. So you guys, there is so much to love about this recipe and I hope you love it as much as I do. If you tried this garlic shrimp spaghetti, please Tweet me, tag me, Facebook me, DM me, send me a message on the website and let me know how you like it because I love to hear about your recreations and see all of your wonderful photos. 

Tags:

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)